Tuesday 28 June 2016

Lost in nowhere




In the middle of nowhere, under the skyscraping trees
I don't know how I got there, it must have been that cold little breeze

Rustling sound of leaves and calm river water were the only things that could be heard
The idea of predator in that serene night was only absurd

Shape of distant trees and moving things were visible in the full moon
Never thought that the moving thing would be real soon

But they knew they had nothing to do with me, because I was never the prey
I wasn't the predator either, all I could see was the dark grey

Never had I seen world so colorful 
 Every shade of the black was eye-catching, beautiful

A distant source of light on horizon was getting closure, 
Had to turn back at that point, I was never supposed to be there

9 comments: